Header

Header

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Parcels of Sweetness and Light



In the kitchen, I find my "happy place".  At the end of a long day, cooking dinner or baking becomes the stress relief that I long for.  A recipe that I turn to again and again is my Chocolate Caramel Slice.  I love that this recipe is not about instant gratification but about working through the steps and the processes.  My abosolute favourite part of this process, is at the end - slicing through the layers with a hot knife, forming perfect little rectangles of creamy, sweet joy.


Seeing as I love eating this slice, just as much as cooking it, I wrapped it up into darling little parcels to share with my wonderful teaching partners, Mel and Alana, as well as a few other special someones. 

F. x

No comments:

Post a Comment